In today’s competitive business environment, content marketing can be a game-changer for your franchise business.
Content marketing provides your franchise audience with useful information before turning them around to become your clients. Here are a few proven tips for making content marketing work for your franchise business.
1. Build a reliable reader persona. This is the first step in most successful content marketing strategies. Take time to envision the type of person who will read your content and be inclined to share it. When you create content with a specific and meaningful reader persona in mind, it makes your content far more relatable.
2. Spin your story. The most successful franchise business people are great storytellers. Armed with a compelling persona and the right tools, you next want to build a story for your brand that will connect to your audience. An authentic story speaks for itself, helping you develop relationships and build trust with your audience.
3. Publish and share. One of the best ways to grow your franchise business is to publish – and then share – quality content via your business blog. Link building teaches Google your content is reliable, and writing guest blogs for top sites in the franchise industry builds your reputation and gets the word out about your franchise business.
4. Hire writers to create content. Don’t spend all your time writing franchise content yourself when you’re better off analyzing metrics. Instead, outsource content creation by hiring ghostwriters whose sole job is to create quality content. Just make sure you give clear direction to your writers and help them understand your franchise business and what’s important to your franchise leads.
5. Analytics are key. Once your franchise content is up and running, make sure you’re taking a close look at all the analytics associated with it, and adjust your strategy according to what the data shows. Visits, shares, and referral traffic all provide valuable insight into how well your content marketing strategy is working. The only way to know what works and what doesn’t is to keep your eye on the numbers.